1. How much does it cost to apply?
2. How do I qualify? Do you accept Section 8 Vouchers?
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
3. What lease terms are offered?
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
4. Are pets allowed? Are there fees or pet rent?
- Mallard Ridge is a cat and dog friendly community in select buildings. We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Learn about our policy here.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- 2 Dogs = $200 deposit + $400 non-refundable fee, pet rent $80/month
- 1 Cat + 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $300 non-refundable fee, pet rent $55/month
5. What utilities am I responsible for?
- Residents are responsible for all utilities.
6. What parking options are available?
- A garage parking space is included with your home at Mallard Ridge. Garage storage is also included.
7. Is smoking allowed?
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
8. What services are offered to residents?
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
9. Are furnished apartments available?
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
10. Does Bigos Management offer corporate housing?
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
Just moved here a couple months ago. I love my apartment. It's very pretty and big. My neighbors are very nice and the staff here is helpful and very friendly.- Jennifer D.